Friday, December 21, 2007

Mia is Here


Mia surprised us with a visit tonight and brought Christmas with her. How wonderful it is to have her here. She brought our presents, including a copy of December's British Country Living, my favorite magazine. It's hard to find, and I never thought I would see a December issue, which is filled with gorgeous Christmas decorations in country settings - all the things I wish I had time to do! We ate stollen from our favorite bakery in Morristown, and heard hospital stories from the night shift she has been working. Tomorrow we will get packages ready to mail, make gift baskets for our neighbors, pick up hay and get it stored in the hay mow, and I will get ready to go to Las Vegas. Weather should be mild enough for us to get to the airport with no problem on Monday. I got cat-dog-chicken-rabbit food in tonight so Matt should be okay. We'll set up our Charlie Brown Christmas tree in the apt. tomorrow too. I'm so glad Mia is here to participate. Heard from AJ, he thinks he passed his Army physical and is on his way to Las Vegas to join us for Christmas with Eric's family. Can't wait to see my grandbabies!

No comments: