Saturday, December 29, 2007

Luke's Friend, Eli




Luke has a "best friend" named Eli who lives on the cul-de-sac in his neighborhood. It's so cute to watch them play. They can run out the front door and be at each other's houses in seconds. Luke is such a social animal and loves school. They are off all next week and will have to go to day camp at the YMCA. Luke is looking forward to it because they have a pool. He's making terrific progress in kindergarten and read a Dr. Seuss book to me while I was there entitled "Snow." I ache because I can't go to school things and be the adoring grandma in the audience. Luke loves to come to the Farm in the summer. He told me he wants me to be sure to have enough "green (lime) popsicles" this time. I had some hidden in the back of the freezer for myself, as they are so much more expensive than the big box of rainbow pops and the kids eat dozens a day when it's hot. Last summer Luke got on a box and found where Omi was hiding the good ones. Pretty slick for five years old, huh?

No comments: