Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy 9th


Tomorrow Matt and I will be married nine years. It hasn't been crisis-free or easy (like a smooth stretch of highway as ZZ Top says), but we are still here, working the Farm side by side. While other men were afraid of my "spirit," or reluctant to take on my entourage, or only wanted to bask in the glow of my aura, Matt marched right up to the altar and said to the preacher, "Ah DO!!" When I felt the rock hard muscles of his forearm that day in front of the Reverend, I thought to myself, "Hmmmm, this one can sling some bales!" Happy Anniversary, Big Daddy!

3 comments:

Cornerstone Fibres said...

Happy anniversary to a wonderful couple!!! You are two of the nicest people I have ever had the privledge of meeting and calling friends.
Wishing you many many more years of happiness together down on the farm (smile)

HUGS
Kim, Daryl, Jared, Lindsay and the Java-wocky too heehee

The socklady said...

Happy Anniversary and many, many more.

The Socklady

Anonymous said...

Like all are saying, "happy anniversary!". Now you each have the other's "spirit", "entourage" and can bask in auras!

Many blessings ...

jan

ps - we sent him on his way with a fresh cold coke and to arrive safe and sound! :)