Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday Night Fatigue


Matt has been saying he's too tired to move at night...I think he convinced me to feel the same way. Almost fell asleep in history class today and now don't know how I'm going to get out there and do chores. Once I get going I usually get a second wind. I went to pay my farm mortgage in Norwich after work and stopped to get Chinese buffet to take home. Walked in the apt. to find my beautiful new sink and faucet installed in the countertop. I was second guessing the cabinets but not this sink. It's a big giant 33 inch sink which a cookie sheet can lie down in. I have BIG pots and wanted a sink I can sit a pot in. The very industrial looking Hansgroe faucet looks terrific. Won't I be happy when it is finally hooked up to the water! I dropped a coffee mug in the bathroom sink and cracked the porcelain. Broke a lot of dishes, too, washing them in the oval shape. Can't wait until the kitchen sink is operational. Matt is going to talk to our hay man tomorrow. I pray he set enough bales aside for us. Matt heard today he is all sold out, filling tractor trailers all week and shipping hay down south. Better go make some tea and get about doing chores.

2 comments:

scarface said...

even i dont know your language but you have a nice blog..regards

Maggie's Farm said...

Thanks, Dianna! Where are you from? Nice to know you are out there reading about my adventures and misadventures on and off the Farm!