Monday, May 07, 2007

Have to Go to Work to Get Some Rest


Made four bags yesterday, okay one was cut out already. That's a record. The snap frames have to be put in and I will let Matt do that. It's difficult to nail the ends together - and the directions say to remove the snap frame for cleaning the bag. Once in I would never remove it...I have never washed a bag. When people ask I tell them to remove the button or snap frame and dry clean it. I can't remember the last time I used a dry cleaner. It is so very toxic. When a dry cleaner closes it usually becomes a Superfund site - targeted for special detoxification by the state. Imagine the poor workers. Have to do some major work every night this week to get ready for the show. Lots of Shepherd's Friend hand creme. I made some the other day and Matt says it's like axle grease. I have to meditate to remember how I did it last time, when it flew out of the booth. I really should write things down! A new batch of sheep signs came from Terri Palmer - she is amazing and I love her work. The signs look great in the booth, and I love to display them in the milk room between shows. Better get the bottles made for the little ones. They haven't heard me in here or they would be screaming at the door. Only three bottle babies left, Velvet, Brandon and Bridie. I might be finished lambing and kidding. What a wild four months it's been.

No comments: