Friday, May 04, 2007

No Maryland This Year


This will be the first year I have not attended the Md. Sheep and Wool Festival in the last 10 years. I'm four more hours away, making it an eight hour drive now. With New Hampshire Sheep and wool next weekend attending both are impossible. AND New Hampshire gave me a booth! I got in on a cancellation but who cares? I'm in! I won't see all the different sheep breeds that are on display in Maryland, but there will be enough critters in NH to keep me happy. Quite honestly, in recent years Md. hasn't been so much fun for me, and the older I get the more I hate to be away from my own critters. There is no place like home. (But I might consider a Mediterranean cruise!)

1 comment:

miaaviva said...

hey mommie.. new hampshire is soo much cooler! no worries!!!
miss you!!
oxoxoxo