Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Finn and Knut



I brought home new bones for Finn and Knut today. They are in heaven with these "all natural smoked leg bones." I used to pay twice as much for the same bones in New Jersey. They last forever and are great for the doggie's teeth. It also gives them something to do while they are living under the big pine tree next to the field. I hate keeping them tied up but for now, it has to be this way. When I get them fixed and we get sturdy fencing up I will let them go. Thor is the only one who is loose and does "close guarding" Maremma style. They all have Great Pyrennees in them, also known as "Disappear." Have you ever seen a big dog climb straight up and over a fence? They can do it! They can also turn themselves into noodles and squeeze through a small space. You have to see it to believe it.

No comments: