Monday, May 28, 2007

Colorful Kitties


This box of moms and kitties is under the table right next to my computer chair. I can't get over how beautiful they all are together. They will be very docile kitties, as I can't stop playing with them. Right now I even have little Velvet, my bottle doe kid, under the chair. We just came in from grazing. Matt brought Chinese home and we ate it sitting in the field. What a glorious setting, and the doggies joined us. No holiday barbecues for us, but it's been that way for years. Moving three times in eight years doesn't allow much opportunity for making friends. Having a flock of sheep and all the other critters doesn't allow for much entertaining, either. We are hoping to have the neighbors in when the barn apt. is finished. We'll see...

No comments: