Sunday, December 05, 2010

So Much Fun


The Plowshares Craftsfair was a fabulous success despite the snow which came down all day and covered the roads. I was sorry to see it end. My corner booth near the stage gave me a good view of all the entertainment and I so enjoyed it. Kim sold many of her cute scarves and knitted caps and my soap and hand creme carried the day. I even sold a couple of bags - a surprise with the stiff competition from many talented bag designers in the show. We took down and loaded up in a steady snow fall. Kim took off for Canada while I creeped home on covered roads. The last ten miles on Beaver Creek Road had not been traveled on or plowed but my little van with front wheel drive and new tires did fine. Dogs, cats and sheep were thrilled to see me and I was thrilled that no babies had come on the two days I was gone. Matt took good care of everybody, even the new chicks I have in the bathroom were chirping and happy. Still snowing out there. A snow day would suit me just fine tomorrow, but I'm not counting on it. Better get some shut eye. Pictures when I can find the camera cord...

No comments: