Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Bit of Spring



Robin, my trusty classroom aide at school, brought this primrose flower in for me last week. It really brightens up my desk. The gourd planter, my Christmas gift from Robin, was created by her sister, a very crafty lady and an expert knitter. The Christmas cactus it originally contained was not doing very well, so Robin replaced it with the primrose. Robin is very thoughtful, and is really good with the students. My job would be frighteningly difficult without Robin. She is always keeping me out of trouble with paperwork, which I hate because it takes me away from my students, and reminding me of what I have to get done. Robin goes for a walk around the school with her friends every day, but often cuts it short to come back to our classroom, tidy up, and help me put together our battle plan for the next day. Every teacher needs a Robin. I appreciate her help and support so much.

No comments: