Monday, February 01, 2010

Be Brave




I wake up with little Billy Goat under the quilt between me and the back of the sofa. He's about the size of a cat now, with tiny little horn buds on his head and little hoofs that clip-clop on the pine floor. Billy is a sound sleeper and I'm able to get up and make coffee, French toast for the kitties and fix his bottle before he wakes up. I have to get his belly as full as I can before I leave for work. Conference day today, not quite like a day off, but it's nice to sit and listen to the program and have lunch provided. I got some Bundaflicka Bags on the Etsy site yesterday - www.bundaflicka.etsy.com. It was a bright, cold day and I was able to take some good shots outside. Have to show that unique Bundaflicka inside pocket scheme. I even figured out how to resize the pictures for Etsy (big deal for me). Matt took my mini-van to work today. Oh, what shame to drive your wife's old battle scarred mini-van instead of the big white power truck. He was spending $30 a day on gas and my van gets much better mileage. We'll see how long this lasts. I like having the 4 wheel drive F150 when I go over those snow covered, hilly roads to Norwich with blasts of wind pushing me all over the place. My commute is half of his. When I drew back the living room curtain this morning and saw that dark, snowy sky I was relieved to have the truck today. Better get to it.

1 comment:

Henya said...

I am in love with this bag.