Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We Did It!


Annie joined in to help Hannah and I complete the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree puzzle before I left for home. We were struggling, (it's hard!!) and although Hannah and I stayed up late last night to get 'er done, we gave up and went to bed around 11. I woke up at 4 on the dot (7 farm time)and just couldn't look at another puzzle piece. While I was showering this morning Annie dove in and put it together lickedy-split. Excellent visual spatial skills! Don't know what they will do with it after I leave, and I don't want to know. This is the first time I've done puzzling in my adult life. Very relaxing and absorbing but also very time-consuming. Great on vacation but not back on the farm where is always something that needs attention. It was fun to do it with my Hannah here in San Jose.

No comments: