Monday, December 29, 2008

Charlie Brown Christmas



What's Christmas without some kind of Charlie Brown representation? Mia bought Luke the CB Christmas album which we listened to on the way to the 49'ers game yesterday. Today we opened the 550 piece puzzle I bought for Hannah. Let me tell you, it's a challenge to put together! Hannah is the picture of patience and persistance. I have one more day here and I don't know if we'll get it put together by then. It's a great pastime and I plan to get some puzzles on the farm for the summer visit. Annie is already checking airlines for flights. Great relief for me to know Hannah and Luke will be coming to the farm again this summer. Hannah and I are planning a big garden. Matt called today. He is feeling much better and is back at work. The new little lamb is on the teat, doing fine and mom is doing her job...a big relief since she dropped the baby and took off without licking her. Matt did a great job of getting them bonded, not an easy task.

No comments: