Wednesday, December 10, 2008

24 Hour Terror Virus


Okay, I'm up. I was stricken with the Deadly GI Evacuation Virus for about 24 hours. Man, oh, man, I thought I was dying. When I can't get out to the barn to check on my sheep then you know it's bad. I had my cell phone in the bed and called my kids and anybody's number I could remember without getting up and left some strange messages. I better go to work to show them I'm okay. Up for an hour and so far no emergency trips to the thunder box. Everything hurts when I move but I'm up. 30 new emails, mostly lists and ads, and Kelly wanting to know where the title is to the truck I gave her. Matt took it out of the truck and into the apt. for safe keeping - bad move. It's lost in here somewhere. Talk about giving her a gift she can't use! He had to do all the chores last night, after getting home at 7. Hope he remembered the Hay Mow Kitties. He brought me some popsicles to suck on while laid out in the bed. Tasted wonderful. He has a big test at work today, on all kinds of machines and formulas, for his Building Performance Institute certification, a requirement of his new job. I asked him to take the garbage out, it's garbage day today, and he said no way, he's outta here at 6 am. Matt hates to take the garbage out and I end up doing it, but I don't know if I can manage it today. The dumpster is at the end of the driveway and it's pouring rain. Driveway is still a sheep of ice. Big storm expected tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Cornerstone Fibres said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!!!
Sounds terrible. Good thing you've got Big Daddy to bring you popsicles :) Hope he does well on his test!!
HUGS
Kim
in ice covered Ontario Canada
we're having a snow day here -three kids and one excited dog = one frazzled mom