Friday, May 18, 2012

Today is the annual Special Ed. Dept. roller skating party at Interskate 88 near Oneonta and I am bringing my class.  Yes, I aspire to Sainthood.  The last two years my class was "not invited."  Yes, I have a challenging class.   I can legally drive the youngin's as I have been fully vetted and investigated by the powers that be.  It's a good thing I can drive my own van.  That way I can bring them back to school if they misbehave at the roller rink.  Will they come willingly?  Doesn't matter as I will have my big, strong aides with me for back up.  I have the best muscle in the whole BOCES system (38 schools in NY State).  I am keeping an open mind about the day ahead of me.  I just might come home and jump in the pond.  Five more weeks of school and I can stay home with my sheep.  Hanging on to that lovely vision...

1 comment:

Cornerstone Fibres said...

Good luck!!!! Stay strong!
HUGS
Kim and the crew