Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Time to Go Home


Sometimes it takes so much effort to get up from my desk and get my stuff together that I think maybe I will just stay at work for a while. No can do. I have many little creature entities waiting for me. Thankfully I can warm last night's dinner for dinner tonight. I still have a good amount of sausage in the freezer and cooked up some of it to eat with penne pasta. Cheers all around. I'm anxious to check on the new baby doe. A close inspection told me there is one more goat to kid, although I didn't expect this one. There may be more surprises. Please no more boys as I have enough of them. The livestock world is just like the human situation - you only need one good male around. More than one gets complicated and problematic! Rain and cold out there again today. My windshield wiper motor has gone crazy and I can't turn off the wipers. The rubbing and chirping makes for a very tedious commute. I'm sure people who pass me, and there are not too many in upstate NY, wonder why that woman has her wipers on. Have got to get that taken care of along with everything else. I have more soap to cut up, which means clearing off the soap rack by piling stuff in boxes. Too much stuff! The house does smell good I have to say. I'm hoping to do some sewing tonight. I'll save creme making for the three day weekend as it is a big production to get set up and I have to stand on my feet for hours. I have lots more fiber to wash and dye, which I would like to get done so I can drop it off to the mill people at the festival, saving a lot of money on shipping. Time to get up and go before I get any more tired thinking of everything I have to do tonight. Miles to go before I sleep but won't it feel good to go horizontal at the end.

No comments: