Saturday, June 06, 2009

Way Too Late


Stayed up too late sewing and wrapping soap. The bed felt so good, but this dog and that cat wanted in or out of the bedroom. One kitty under the bed is fighting with another kitty and there were yowls and whines. I had to get up a couple of times to seperate them. Then Jackie scratching to get out at 6, which is when I had to get up anyway. Made coffee then looked out the window to see a whole group of goats waiting to get in the gate. Missed them in the dark last night. I'm off to the Farmer's Market. Weather should be good. I made a fabulous bag last night with some pink and peach geometric fabric and beige chenille lining with a snap frame. It's perfect for a cruise ship knitting bag. We'll see if anyone notices it. I made a stupid mistake and sewed the inner and outer sections together without straps! I had to pick stitches apart to get the straps on. No one would know. What a pain it is to change a mistake. Better get ready to go.

No comments: