Friday, June 05, 2009

No Snapper


Took the doggies up to the pond hoping to see the snapper or the giant goldfish again. No show. I had my shepherd's staff just in case. I decided to let Tanner off the leash, partly because she fairly pulls my arm off, darting this way and that, and I had Pip along with us. She stayed around for a while then took off with Holly. I was able to practice throwing the ball in the pond with Holly. I spent a lot of time getting her to swim out and retrieve the ball then give it to Bodie to bring on to the shore. Holly still drops the ball in the water close to the shore as if Bodie was there to pick it up. Our pond visits make me miss Bodie terribly. I just had a call from AJ at the airport. He's visiting a friend from Rutgers out in Columbus, Ohio. He flies to Europe on Thursday. I'm pleased he's including Sweden in his itinerary. Two of my three kids will have been to my ancestral homeland. Eric, who is crazy about all things Swedish, has yet to go. Hope he makes it someday. Farmer's market tomorrow. Have to get dinner and chores done and hit the sewing machine. I cut out two bags from the lovely pink fabric I got online this week. They will make terrific "knitting cruise to the Caribbean" bags.

No comments: