Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Watcha Got There?


Hannah taught me how to make a kitty-concoction that the felines just love. It includes milk, butter, and eggs. I throw in old bread that's been lingering in the back of the refrigerator. I microwave it all together, mix it up a bit, and the cats go crazy. Chris wants to know what all the fuss is about, and can he please have a taste. I have a real problem with where to put the dry cat food. I can't put it up high enough for Chris, whose height and long neck enable him to reach to the ceiling. For the longest time I couldn't understand where all the cat food was going...then I caught him in the act! I was hoping the gooey soupy Hannah recipe would discourage him, but he looks like he wants that, too. With all the acreage of trees, bushes and grass for him to eat, you would think he has enough. Never enough for a hungry llama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fry it up and you've got French Toast!