Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Curtains



I finally got my bathroom curtains done while watching the Democratic Convention speeches last night. I like Joe Biden! What a perfect choice for VP, and one that makes me feel better about the Team Obama. I've had this sheep fabric for some time. Mia and her handsome new boyfriend, Andrew, are coming to visit tomorrow and I used their visit as a push to get them done. I'm really pleased with the way they look. I think I will sew buttons on the panels to hold them open instead of ribbons for tiebacks. I love curtains, and I have to line them. Something about "prettier on the inside than the outside" like my handbags. I got five new bags cut out this morning while still in my jammies. That way I can have one on the machine all the time, ready to go, instead of having to pull out the fabrics. Matt says I have to clean up my work area for the weekend - not an easy task - and clean the apartment. I hate to clean but I like a clean house. If only I had a work area I could walk away from and close the doors. Dream on...if only I could clone myself. Better go out and check on the sheep. Everybody will be on their own all day starting Tuesday.

No comments: