Thursday, September 06, 2007

Second Day Down


Work was better today...the kids came in and we are settling down to a routine. The academic teachers get the ball rolling and I simply watch and wait for the kids assigned to me to need some help. I have to get my act together in terms of getting work with a dry head (can't wash my hair at 7:30 and expect it to dry in the truck) and thinking about what to wear the night before instead of ten minutes before I should leave. I'll get it in gear...maybe. I just made lotion until it was time to put the sheep to bed. Now it's time to drag my behind to bed and hope the alarm doesn't ring for a long, long time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you don't want to make more computer bags? Now that you've got the first one out of the way, they'd just fly off the machine! I don't have a computer this year, but wow, what a joy having that divider! Bet you'd make a bundle ..........

And tell Izzy I know what he's thinking. Bet as soon as the flash was gone, he was up to no good.

Don't worry about the hair being dry -- just think, a year ago you wouldn't even have the hair washed!

Be assured, it will all work out!

Jan

miaaviva said...

hi mommie! jan is right.. how great it is to wake up and jump into the tub.. feel the pretty pine floor under your feet!
i can't wait to spend a weekend taking care of the critters!
oxoxoxoox