Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Let's See if I Can Show You Some Pictures



Okay, so this machine is not cooperating with the pictures I wanted to show you today. Let's give it another try! I have to get out there and walk the White Boys. A big thunderstorm just blew through and I think it's clearing. I asked Matt to help me with some shots, and had everything ready when he got home from work. Poor Matt, he had the remainder of his big toenail removed yesterday and he was kind of skipping around the wet field trying to catch the sheep I pointed out to him. Izzy tried to catch them himself and would grab a mouthful of wool and hang on. He went for a ride, ofcourse, but was very proud of himself. I told Matt to forget it - I don't need my main farm hand with a broken ankle...in the meantime, Izzy had cornered one of the goats I wanted to doctor in a corner of the barn! We got her done so the effort was not totally thwarted. That Izzy...to think I said no, I didn't want him. That little dog has the heart of a champ - and he still warms my side of the bed for me every night. I lift the covers and there he is!

No comments: