Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Night Euphoria, almost...


After a five day work week I am experiencing the Friday night euphoria. I just want to stay up all night and spin wool, watch movies, scratch my dog's ears, play with kitties, listen to the White Boys bark, check my email for messages that don't come fast enought, etc. etc. BUT I am so sleepy my head fell back while I was holding the wool and treadling. I guess it's time to go to bed. My Yahoo mail has gone berserk, with the sign in page flashing on and off so I can't even type my user name and password. I've pressed all the help tabs I can find - nothing. Rebooted several times. The other email account, which I never use, works okay. SO anyone wanting to contact me this weekend please use: finewool@frontiernet.net. Or leave a message on the blog. OR call me at 315-899-8220. I will be home all weekend skirting fleeces, making soap, sewing bags, sweeping the barn floor, feeding or chasing critters, and the endless cooking and washing of my husband's clothes. I wonder what would happen if I came home from work and walked in the door and said, "HONEY!! I'M HUNGRY!!!!" Hmmmm, food for thought, pardon the pun. Wouldn't it be nice to open my dresser drawer and see a row of freshly laundered, folded panties in a row. Ain't gonna happen. But then Matt likes to point out the fact that he is the one to pull the lid off the septic tank and pump it out, or crawl under the truck in the mud or snow to fix something, or kill a sick or crippled critter that needs killing. He definitely has a point there...

No comments: