Saturday, August 14, 2010

Packing Up



The market is extended until 3 pm this year. I'm the last one to pack up and go, next to Ron the veggie guy across from me. I don't know why vendors leave at 1, last year's time, when they could have two more hours to possibly make a sale. I'm usually having too much fun to leave early, making new friends and chatting with old customers. After checking the Colgate Bookstore for the NY Times - no luck - I went home and ran the doggies up to the pond. Pip scared up a few frogs, with me holding on to the leash for dear life, and Tanner took a dip in the water to cool off. I still have pangs when thinking of the kids. Hannah called me at the market today and we had a nice talk. She loves the market and was curious about sales, etc. Hannah is a first class merchandiser and loves to work the booth. She also loves to shop. Candace Cain's booth is her favorite. I know where to get Hannah's Christmas presents.

1 comment:

Henya said...

Love the bags! Espesially the pink one! I would stay extra time too.