Saturday, August 14, 2010

Felted Pumpkin Bag



A Hamilton Mad Art Committee Member showed me her brochure-in-progress this morning at the market. There was a lovely orange felted bag highlighted on Susanne Farrington's page. Susanne is a local potter who gives felting classes in Hamilton. The woman said you should go and see this bag, Susanne made it from your fiber. I got over to her space as soon as I could and saw the bag, artfully felted by Susanne. Susanne much prefers natural colors so I was surprised to see this bright orange bag displayed in her space. Later, she brought me the orange bag and gave it to me in appreciation of all the beautiful wool I've made available to her. Susanne thought a bag displayed with my wool would show people what they could do with it. I was very touched and grateful. The pumpkin felted bag has a nifty pocket felted inside and a button closure. So glad Susanne likes my wool because show time is coming and I need more of her terrific mugs for my shaving soap and brush combos.

No comments: