Monday, August 23, 2010

Getting Nervous


Here's where I really have to keep my wits about myself. Two weeks to go before school starts, as if that is not enough to make me want to bolt, and three weeks before Colorscape Chenango, the local juried fine arts and music festival. I have three big shows in September and have to make enough product to fill up a booth. I'm not afraid of hard work, but organizing everything and making it sale-ready is a challenge. I'm way behind sorting, washing and dying fleeces and don't have enough soap. Neither can be done in a night or two. I'll just keep plugging away, I always do, and use the anxiety in a positive way and just keep busy. I have to get the shearer in before school starts and figure out what the heck I'm going to wear to work. After a summer in shorts and tee-shirts it's time to look at myself in the mirror - always a shock. I live in my own little world of animals and crafts and don't have to worry about what people think - until I have to go back to work. As someone once told me, Maggie - you GOTTA DEAL!!

3 comments:

Feisty said...

Hang in there, it'll work out! Hope to see you at Fingerlakes this year.

Anonymous said...

Please show more of your bags with only three to choose from on-line it is not much of a selection.

Maggie's Farm said...

I listed some new bags on www.bundaflicka.etsy.com last week. I'm working with my web guy to get some listed on my web page - www.maggiesfarminc.com. Sometimes I list a bag and it sells at the farmer's market, then I have to get it offline quickly. Thanks for looking at my products - your support is very much appreciated!