Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Bags of August, Continued




I finished this bag today after chores and walking the dogs. It feels weird to have so much "free" time. Well, not exactly free as I have so much I should be doing - but I can pick what to do first. Izzy much prefers running around the hills. I got Precious from Netflix, and did some spinning while watching it. Good movie, very disturbing, but I like the teacher and the way she's trying to get them to write, write, write. Mariah Carey is phenomenal as the social worker. I'm going to get to cooking this giant bag of peppers, plum tomatoes and the six eggplants I brought home from the market. What was I thinking???

1 comment:

Maggie's Farm said...

I brought Izzy to the market today. He must have brought me luck because this bag sold to the wife of the vet who took care of the cows in this barn for many years. We had a nice chat about the sheep (and people) who live in this barn now.