Monday, December 07, 2009

It's Cold and Getting....


Okay, now I wish I bought those quilted Carhart overalls I was thinking about. My jeans or flannel jammie pants won't hold up against this cold. The water is freezing in the barn - winter is here. We drove back to the Plowshares Show through a lovely Currier and Ives landscape. The show was such fun. I've never seen so much talent crammed into a space before, and such friendly people. Made lots of new friends and bartered for some Christmas presents. Out to the barn to bottle feed little Luna and check for new lambs, then back to work.

3 comments:

Henya said...

So happy you had a good show. That pottery is amaizing.

miaaviva said...

maybe santa will bring you warm clothes like overalls!!

Cornerstone Fibres said...

I miss Luna -sure she doesn't want to come to Canada and live in a house LOL I'm sure the border guard would have LOVED that!!!!!
HUGS you
Kim