Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Musings


There are not enough fans in this barn apartment. No way by a long shot. It's not yet 11 and the dogs are flat out already. I'm not driving to Lowe's in an old car with no AC to buy fans.

I decided I'm going to hire Loren to take me to the farmer's market in Hamilton on Saturdays to set me up and take down the booth. He's just soooo sweet and cute and NEVER snarls and complains. I don't know if he would mind lying under a tree and waiting for it to be over, as I'm sure he would rather be fishing in the Unadilla River.

Mary called to swim at noon with her classy Cape Cod girlfriends. I said great but will make myself do chores and fiber and get nice and sweaty before I go up to the pond. Pay then play.

I have to drag the drying rack down from the field where we used it to launch the fireworks on the fourth. I need a multi-tiered rack and have a picture of one owned by Janet Ambrose that shouldn't be too hard to bang together. I'll show it to Loren.

I offered to make potatoe salad for our pond lunch today but will bring a BIG bottle of pink Zinfandel, a gift from my Mia, instead. Too hot to boil potatoes!


Ciao for now!

No comments: