Saturday, August 04, 2007

Sewing Again


I am sewing in earnest. Aside from fiber preparation and feeding a large number of animals every day, along with watching out for their general well-being, I am sewing my Bundaflicka Bags. I never get tired of sewing my bags. I remember a cloth bag I had in high school. It was made by Carpetbags of America and it was just a little round bag with a flap cover. The cover had a ruffle going all around and it was sky blue with little flowers. I loved that bag and wish I knew where it was. Maybe it's still in my old bedroom in the house where I grew up, which is now inhabited by the Hideous Troll named Willie, my older creepy crawler brother. Yuk! I might find it someday...but I would be better off making another one just like it. A couple of years ago I found a big shopping bag of little Coach bags, from my former life. I should have been thrilled, but I was wishing I had found my little blue Carpetbags of America bag.

No comments: