Saturday, August 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Luke!


My grandson Luke is 6 years old today. I wish I could be at his birthday party. Don't even get me started. I am missing so much living so far away from them. If I moved to Nevada, Eric would probably get promoted again and the Boy Scouts would move him somewhere else, so that's not an option. Besides, it's no good for sheep. Navajo Churros would do fine, but not Bluefaced Leicesters from England! I miss Luke and Hannah and think about them ALL the time. I asked Luke if he would be my boyfriend and he said, "Well, Omi, you're a little bit fat, and besides, my mommy is my girlfriend." Smart man! Nice to know a male who is loyal to his mommy!" I sent him a box of school supplies, as he is starting kindergarten this year. I included some Transformer toys, his current favorite. He told me on the phone that I bought the Transformers that don't transform! They are fixed figures! Did I feel like a real dummy! Good excuse to make another goody-box for the grandkids, and try to be more toy savvy.

No comments: