Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Have You Ever?


They are just so gorgeous...all I will need for back-to-school are new jeans and clogs. The socks make the outfit. Best of all, Lynne will consider trading knitting for my fiber. Samples are on the way to her as soon as I can get them to the post office! Today's soap is Cinnamon Leaf. It's hot and disgusting in my milk room, still having drain problems, flies everywhere. I live in fear of a customer finding a fly in their soap, and watch constantly. Whenever I walk away I put a piece of screen over my pots and pyrex dishes. So far I think I'm okay. The Cinnamon Leaf set up so fast I could barely get it poured...that's the way I like to make soap! Sometimes it is runny and I don't know if it sets up for a day or two. I think it depends on the alignment of the planets and phases of the moon. We are on a downhill waning phase now after the brightness of the last two nights. That means the stars and the colorful planets will come back...nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I live in jealousy of your socks...i'll need to work on controlling myself so i don't bum rush you and steal them right of your newly clogged feet!!!

Gorgeous!