Friday, August 31, 2007

Look Who I Found On My Fabric!


With her long legs and agile body Holly and get just about anywhere she wants to go. I found her napping on top of my sewing table this morning...not exactly kosher if you know what I mean. There are pins, scissors, and dangerous things that can hurt her AND I'm not crazy about my fabric smelling like WET DOG!! I have an old funky sofa, perfect for doggies, but it's often taken by other doggies. When my work room is ready there will be cabinets to hide the projects I'm working on. But for now...I have to get by with no closets, no cabinets, no linen closet. Everything is in piles. At least I am in a house (barn) with wood floor under my feet, and real walls and ceilings...and big windows to watch my sheep through. What a beautiful view.

No comments: