Sunday, June 05, 2011

Monkey Business


Monkey was mildly amused at all the stair building activity. She would look out the barn window and bleat things like "get in here and give me some corn!" Matt is going away for a couple of days. He has a conference in Ithaca and will have to deal with those annoying chocolates on his pillows again. While he was working on the stairs I had to do all the chores, wash his clothes, serve lunch and many cups of coffee to Matt and Loren. Somehow I managed three batches of soap in between. Evening chores await me, then I am going horizontal big time. This lovely cool weather remains, but not for long I fear. With everything going on all over the country like giant wildfires in Arizona and flooding everywhere with record heat I feel fortunate to be here amoung the rolling green hills with gentle breezes.

1 comment:

Henya said...

She looks amused.