Saturday, June 18, 2011

Little Miss Firecracker


I had a very pretty little visitor at the market today. Jaryn Price stopped by with her mom, Robin, on her way to a Mad Hatter Birthday Party today. They were looking for a suitable hat to wear to a Mad Hatter affair. Robin and I chatted about school, we can't help it, then they went about looking for a hat. I put together a goody bag for Jaryn, who is one of my biggest fans. Robin says that Jaryn always asks what Maggie is up to, what's Maggie doing in school, etc. I call her the Little Miss Firecracker because of her sparkling personality. When Jaryn visits us in school she organizes our desks and rearranges them to her liking. I love it as I can use all the help I can get!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hi Maggie- Love the picture and story. Can't wait to show it to Jaryn.