Monday, June 20, 2011

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Goaties





As I promised myself I sprayed on some DEET, yes, DEET you are my friend, and went up the hill to enjoy the gorgeous weather yesterday. I found a group of goaties who were having fun wandering through the high grass, playing goatie hide-and-seek games and basically hanging out. They did not like me disturbing them in their secret place, and wandered off leaving a tunnel through the grass. I sat down on the hill overlooking my farm and took in the blue sky, sheep and goats dotting the hillside, the lush green rolling hills, and recalled how all this was covered in snow and ice just a short time ago. Summer, glorious summer, you are finally here.

1 comment:

Cornerstone Fibres said...

Wow look at all that grass -sheepies and goats must be in heaven when you let them out to graze!
HUGS
Kim and crew