Thursday, May 05, 2011

On the Road Again


Here I go again - off to Maryland with Kimmie Cornerstone to spend a precious two days in Fiber Art Heaven. I'll be surrounded by all the things I love - sheep, wool, fiber friends, and every imaginable artsy craftsy gadget having to do with fiber. I'll see old friends, make new friends, and come home exhausted and happy. I can't wait to see what goodies Kim has brought with her. She always has gorgeous yarns, drop spindle kits and, this year, silk caps. I'm so fortunate to have Kim work with me and this year - Mia is coming!! She's never been to Maryland and I'm anxious for her to see all the wonders of "Sheep and Wool."

2 comments:

Henya said...

Wish I could be with you.

Cornerstone Fibres said...

We missed you too!!!
HUGs to all
Kim and the crew