Sunday, May 01, 2011

Enough Soap?


Do you think I have enough soap? I'm beginning to think I do, but would like to have more varieties. Soap making ingredients are prohibitively expensive, then there is shipping, and a lot of time to cook it and cure it. I still marvel at the miracle of it, even after all these years. Robin, bless her heart, is wrapping it for me, which gives me time to work on other things. Kim and I were going to try to get it wrapped at night in Maryland but this is much better.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

It's times like these that I wish I could smell through the computer. Do you sell it online??

Henya said...

You can probably get the whole state of New York clean with these wonderful soaps.
I put mine in my yarn, where they spreat the lovelly smell.

Maggie's Farm said...

Thank you both! I really enjoy making my soaps. It is the "gift that keeps on giving." I saw a movie about some female POWS in WWII and in one scene they were fighting over a tiny sliver of soap. I went in my bathroom and saw the dozen bars on my tub rack. It really stayed with me. Yes, they are available on www.maggiesfarminc.com.