Monday, May 09, 2011

Maggie's Farm Products





I am very satisfied with how my products were received at Md. Sheep and Wool. I was proud of the fact that my products are, for the most part, hand made at home on the farm, and not purchased then put out for resale. Anybody with deep pockets can do that. Soap, shaving mugs/bowls, and hand creme sales were brisk. Carol Crayonbox totes were very well received. Kim doesn't understand why I would put those fabulous, colorful knitted totes next to my functional, utilitarian Bundaflicka totes. They are very distracting, but I love the way they look and they draw people into the booth. I did sell some Bundaflicka totes, and some fiber, and I traded fiber for some things I wanted. I renewed my subscription to my favorite magazine in the world - Wild Fibers, and was thrilled that Linda Cortright herself was in attendance this year.

1 comment:

Henya said...

Glad you haf a good festival.