Monday, May 30, 2011

Hippie Baby




Eric's birthday is today. He was a true hippie baby, a real love child. I was crazy about him and spoiled him for years and then I had the twins and it was never the same. I like to think of him as we used to be, just the two of us, like a team, two hippies just trying to give peace a chance. This is the house where he was born in Pluckemin, New Jersey. We would swim in Sunset Lake, where he almost drowned once. I saved him, ofcourse, and got the water out of his little lungs. We spent a lot of time at the Jersey Shore, where I would hold him up and let the waves wash over him. He's been in the water ever since - surfing, sailing and swimming. Now he's living with his family, on a lake, far, far away. Wish I could celebrate his birthday with him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome photos, Maggie. What great kids you have. Happy birthday to Eric, and happy Birth day to you, Maggie. Becoming a mother is a very big deal.