Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Duds


Chez Tractor Shed yielded some cool new duds for my late winter/spring wardrobe. Five years in black plastic bags and they still look good. I found everything from Ralph Lauren wool jackets to my London Fog raincoat with the bright red lining and collar. I also found enough GAP shirts and pants to get me through the summer, along with several Laura Ashley cotton dresses I bought in England years ago. Don't know about the half dozen thrift shop Irish and Scottish kilts as they are all size 6 or 8, but I'll see what I can do. At least I saved them from the notorious hookers, who comb the used clothing shops for wool garments to cut up for their rugs.

1 comment:

Henya said...

Good for you! I see a lot of people trading used closing here. Frugality is the watchword here.
Truly a "use it up, wear it down, make it due or do without" comunity.