Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Way Too Early


Up at five to get into work early, but now think I could have managed it at 6. I have my morning wake up routine, like drinking coffee, spinning 10 minutes, checking this machine. The dogs don't even want to get up. I have groceries to bring into the classroom and I'm being observed today. Matt is attempting to go back to work after three days of the flu. I'm keeping my distance and haven't come down with it yet...My school seems surprisingly flu-free but I hear it's coming this way. Let's hope reports are exaggerated. A high school closed in Oneonta, a half hour from here. Bad weather should be coming here soon. I dread driving in the snow storms. My new van seems to be heavy and roadworthy, but I'm still getting studded snows. The roads I drive are crazy, with twists and turns and ravines on each side - in a cell phone dead zone!! I can't believe I got myself in this situation, but I did. Deal with it...Better get going...

No comments: