Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bunny Love


Nothing brings people in the booth like bunnies. Kim had people picking up a couple of bunnies and we had a chance to play with them before they went to their new homes. I was particularly taken with a little blue-eyed English doe, and seriously thought about bringing her back to the farm, but she was snatched up by a vendor's daughter from Massachusetts. Little kids, dressed in all kinds of cute knitted outfits, came like swarms to the bunnies. I have to pick a name for my new bunny. Maybe Dutchess, from the Dutchess County Fairgrounds? We'll see.

3 comments:

Henya said...

She is sooo pretty! I remember you talking on one of the yahoo lists about the faivorite angora yarn. What was it?

Cornerstone Fibres said...

LOL Bunny the ultimate temptation :)
Am happily spinning some of your stunning roving -it might just hold me till December and the Plowshare show!

HUGS
Kim

Penny said...

I have serious EA bunny envy! It will probably be next April before I get to fulfill my bunny dreams.
Please post pics of your bunnies. =)