Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday Night Wrap Up


Spring break week is over. Came in like a lion and is going out like a lamb. The sky tonight so crystal clear with a new moon and Venus right next to each other. The stars are so vivid I think I can reach up and pick one out. Should be a lovely weather weekend. Matt came home at 9 and brought me shrimp Siciliana...hmmm, good. I ate well today, with my teacher friends and now this. Have to end this love affair with food with summer coming. Annie called - my Easter package was a big hit. She made my day by calling as Hannah and Luke were ripping open their presents. I bought Eric some new Boy Scout type hiker Muck boots and he likes them. He was wearing ten year old cast offs from AJ so I think the boots were a good idea. I love to buy Eric shoes. A soldier appreciates good shoe leather and he is always glad to get them. Annie liked the soap and ribbon yarn. We talked about the kids coming this summer. I get so excited just thinking about it. Can't wait to get Hannah and Luke back on a horse. They have a natural ability and no fear. Mia's graduation next month - Hannah and Luke coming, AJ finishing his masters in public administration - I have so much to be thankful for. Better get to finishing my bunny chores and night-night bottles so I can watch TV with Matt in the trailer.

No comments: