Monday, April 16, 2007

Alone on the Farm


Matt is leaving to go back to work in New Jersey in the wee hours. I feel strangely uncomfortable about being left alone this time. It's the Virginia shootings making me freaky. I don't have locks on the doors here and never thought about needing them until now. I know it's silly...I live in the middle of nowhere, but are any of us safe anywhere? Now I want curtains on the milk room windows where I sit at night, sewing and using the computer. I have to get over this eery feeling...it is very counterproductive, and I have a farm to run and work to do.

1 comment:

miaaviva said...

hi mommy- ugg.. i am so freaked out about this thing.. i spent so much time there! so wierd.. and sad.. and scary. I want my mommy! make sure you are surrounded by all the doggies tonight please!