Sunday, December 06, 2009

Plowshares Peace Festival




What a beautiful, fabulous show Plowshares is. Although Candace says the attendance and flow of cash is way down from last year, the gym of the Nottingham High School was mobbed and spirits were high. Many, many artisans were offering their creations for sale. Live music entertained us all. Kim sold some drop spindle kits and yarn, while soap and creme sales were brisk. I sold a red dot snap frame tote to a new mom-to-be. Back today for more fun. Kim will follow me to Syracuse in her van so she can zoom home to Kingston, Ontario, when the show closes. I hope Candace, my booth neighbor, will trade jewelry for a tote she wants.

2 comments:

miaaviva said...

that is the best bag!!

Gretchen said...

That lady looks so happy! She'll be a chic new mom. Nice work! Sorry I haven't commented lately...I couldn't figure out how to change my status from one of my blog names. Trust me I am an avid reader!