Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Feels Like Snow


Should start snowing tonight and into tomorrow, but with a 40 degree forecast I don't think it will stick around for long. And so it starts. We've had that lovely, light Lake Effect snow for a couple of days, with tiny flakes lingering in the air. We're sewing little Santa stockings in my class this week. They're coming out so cute, and the kids are terrific about sewing them. We've painted a fireplace on a tri-fold poster and will hang the stockings on it. I'll take a picture when it's done. The kids like my tiny Singer Featherweight. Some have never used a sewing machine before and are enjoying it. I'm on the machine myself right now. I don't have enough bags for this coming weekend, and there's not enough time to make many. I can only hope to finish two or three before I go. I have plenty of soap, but this has been a good bag show and I was hoping....oh, well, do what I can. Critters come first. Just called for a hay delivery. There goes my new sofa for Christmas. I'll find a nice throw to cover this one. Maybe next year...

No comments: