Friday, December 04, 2009

Friend Indeed



She made it over the border just fine, laden with everything she could think to help me out - cat and dog food, lamb milk replacer, coffee, angora fiber, Christmas presents and other goodies, and what did I do? I put her to work in the barn! Kim AKA Tulip, helped me with chores and set to wrapping soap. We ate a quick supper and will start loading the van for the Plowshares Craftsfair and Peace Festival at the Nottingham High School in Syracuse tomorrow. I'm ready to lie down, but Kim is raring to go to work. Like I said, I'm reeeaally lucky she's here!

1 comment:

Crazy Lady with purple fingers said...

So glad to hear you have someone there to help you, sometimes it makes all the difference in the world.Hope you have a great market day and all your furry friends will hang in there until you get back. We were to have our last market of the year this weekend but have had a blinding snow storm blow in and all roads have been closed around us, have been kept busy making sure the animals are comfortable, wind is so strong is hard to get to the barn. Thank-goodness it has not been that cold.