Sunday, December 20, 2009

Nighty-Night




Ready for sleep. Got a special order bag done. The poor husband called today looking for it and good thing since I lost his business card with the address to send it to. So much going on! Matt going back to the hospital tomorrow for another attempt by the urologist to get the stone out. It's the only way he's going to get well. Mia tells me Andrew is very sick with pericarditis (water around the heart) and might not be able to come for Christmas. Mia and AJ will come anyway. I need them to help me give shots and dock tails. We'll miss Andrew - hope he gets well enough to make the trip. I have some packages to mail tomorrow then concentrate on the house. Little Mary Magdalene is doing fine and mom certainly dotes on her. Loki is all over the barn now. I saw him playing with a young goat kid today...so cute! I'll let Lilly and Luna out soon and we'll have chariot races up and down the barn.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Mary is so cute! Love the little face!

Cornerstone Fibres said...

Oh look how they are growing!!!! Loki looks like he will live up to his name :)
Beautiful!
HUGS
Kim and crew