Friday, September 25, 2009

Young Love


I saw something very inspiring today. Sometimes we get caught up in the hectic chaos of life and forget that it's all about love. I follow a blog created by a young woman living on a little homestead in the wilds of Maine. She and her man planned a wedding on a tight budget. Running the farm and taking care of their animals always took first priority. I was amazed when I saw this video, posted recently on Anna's blog. The wedding was classy and beautiful, and OH, so romantic. Take a look at www.househarrison.blogspot.com. Guaranteed to give you warm, fuzzy, romantic notions!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Thanks Maggie.... you are so sweet. It's so funny how blogs can connect people. I have been a faithful reader of yours for 3 years now and even though we have never met, I certainly feel like we know each other well.